Thursday 12 January 2017

Yes Yes Yes!!

I'm engaged!!! Eek still feels weird saying that- ooh I have a fiancé ..

Not that I'm going to call him that, I'm not a knob.

Who would have thought it, all it took was copious bottles of cava, an afternoon at drag queen bingo and a burrito with an extra spicy chilli...

7 years of not so subtle hints, and boom here's my ring...


 
 

So now that Xmas is over it's full steam a head on the planning front, but unless we win on the lottery I genuinely have no idea how people do this! 

We have picked our church, it's totally gorgeous and everything I've ever imagined but that's pretty much it, well apart from an insane amount on Pinterest...

Who'd have thought it Arron Iliffe wanting to get married!!

But I'm so glad he does....

 
 
 
              
 
 
 

   
 

 
 
 
 
    
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment