Sunday 23 February 2020

Bed

Arh bed. Most people dream of laying around sleeping most of the day.

I’m bored shitless. This week it’s a migraine and chest infection, I don’t think I can watch anymore TV, I’ve got to the point where I’m willing it to be 7pm just so I can take my sleeping tablets and even those effects are wearing off now.

I’ve never been so bored in all of my life. There’s plenty I could be doing around the house but that’s all I seem to do. I spend most of my days alone, I can’t remember the last person that came to visit, how sad is that? Nobility has well and truly worn off...

Guess people have ordinary lives to get on with and aren’t completely ruled by hospital appointments, medications and side effects.

At this precise time I’m not loving my life, just existing.

Fuck you cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment