Wednesday 8 January 2020

Joyful Joyful

Christmas 2019

I bloody love Xmas, I’d keep my tree up all tear round if Arron would let me, I don’t buy into the whole bad luck thing, funnily enough.

22nd December I was at Burton A&E, exactly the same time as 2018, having the same x-Ray done on my left foot. Yep. The boot is back.

Christmas Day was actually lovely, I made Arron dress up as Santa, but Lolaah & George wouldn’t wake up so Arron stood outside from 6am-7am looking like a weirdo....

Dinner at my parents was lovely, the champagne flowed, there was barely any arguing, but then man flu hit me like a sledge hammer.

Fuck my actual life

I was looking forward to a Boxing Day night out, instead I spent the day alone ( it’s the one day of the year Arron actually likes going out so I wasn’t about to stop him ). I got up twice, to feed the guys. 

One person text me all day to see if I was ok.

I did not leave my bed for days, maybe a week?

Xmas ruined. I was so angry with myself, the flu and my bastard left foot, again.

2020 had better be better, 

Who am I kidding,

Fuck sake.

Who the fuck was I in a previous life 

OR

Shit, I deserve this ?

1 comment:

  1. What you deserve is the most wonderful holidays ever. I'm so sorry that they weren't. How about making Valentine's Day the Bestest, Mostest Ever? You could do it on the 15th with all the candy they discount.
    Is Valentine's big in the UK?? I don't even know.

    ReplyDelete